4. USER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (collectively, “Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Minga, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Although Minga reviews all Content submitted by members to the Service, there is always a possibility content will be posted to the Service that is objectionable to some members. As such, Minga does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstance will Minga be liable in any way for any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, pornographic, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm other visitors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Minga staff member or forum moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Use the Service in a way that violates any applicable local, provincial, state, territorial, federal or international law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user of the Service or other person; or
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge that Minga and its agents and designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Minga and its agents and designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by us or submitted to Change Gamers.
You acknowledge and agree that Minga may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonable necessary to: (a) comply with court order, legal process or the inquiry of any course, administrative proceeding, regulatory body or other judicial proceeding; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Minga, our visitors and the public.